Accounting Services – Bookkeeping, General Ledger and Financial Statements
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. We provide bookkeeping, General Ledger, and Financial Statements services, QuickBooks online throughout the United States.
Are you saving for retirement? Trying to Manage financial debt? Estate planning? We offer a specifically-tailored for all your monetary goals. Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc provides a wide range of Accounting Services to make sure that you have tax-ready Financial Statements whenever necessary.
Gordon Frasier CPA uses a wide range of services to specific business clients. We are a dynamic Accounting Services firm in California. We are ready to aid you in Tax Preparation, and Financial Statement, Financial Reporting includes the balance sheet, income statement, trial balance, We help you to promote, manage your wealth. We assist you in understanding your business through the numbers, therefore assisting you in decision making for long term business strategies. Our professionals make use of popular Bookkeeping Services as well as Accounting platforms to make sure of precision and faster outcomes.
Our Online Accounting Services encompasses the essential areas in finance and accounting. We work on Accounting Services to give you professionally approved financial reporting. We accommodate the demands of our clients by using a comprehensive spectrum of solutions and developing a tailored plan that ideally suits the client’s different business goals. Gordon Frasier a trusted Business Advisory Services in Laguna Hills, Irvine, Santa Ana, Lake Forest, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, and Orange County, and now the online services have been extended countrywide throughout all states in the USA.
Our service also includes tutoring for QuickBooks online and bookkeeping.
View Accounting Information.
If you’re wanting to improve profits and cash flow or want to apply for credit then keeping your books clean and up to date is important. Your books are the backbone of your mainstream accounting and business. Ensuring you have a stable cash flow, sufficient budget on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis will give you the peace of mind you deserve when running your business. Book with us now.
Whether your running a small, medium, or a large business, knowing what the health of your financial position is, is critical and central to your success.
Our certified team of CPA’s, CFA’s at Gordon Frasier CPA are ready to assist you to make sense of your business by helping you balance your books ensuring you receive clear management reports that you understand. If your opening or forming a new company or an organization, a startup business, or a running concern and need technical advice, financial planning, understand legislative accounting requirements then we are here to assist you. Our accounting best practice is governed by of code of ethics and bound by the affiliate organizations that represent us. Book now for help on:
- General Accounting.
- Financial Reporting – Includes Balance Sheets, Income Statement, Trial Balance.
- Financial Reporting.
- Tax Preparation.
- Tax Ready Finacial Statements.
- Tailored Finacial Planning.
Book Now to Start Review.
Before You Start
You may select either package or multiple packages depending on your current tax status. If you’re not sure, simply choose one that more closely resembles what you need, and one of our tax experts will contact you and help you complete the form correctly.
Bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis General Ledger and Financial Statement Preparation. || || Accounting System Setup Chart of Accounts Set up || Support Cash Flow Budgeting & Forecasting || Internal Controls || Sales Tax Services Corporate Tax Planning and Return Preparation || Payroll Processing ||.
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc assists companies with their accounting. Where there are unusual or extraordinary accounting…
Litigation and Forensic Accounting Support
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc assists clients in the preparation of financial Records…
Quick Books Set-up, Training & Ongoing Support
Quick Books Set-up, Training & Ongoing Support
- Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc set up QuickBooks on your stand-alone computer or in a network environment in either single-or multi-user mode. The initial set-up should be correct for future information to be accurate. The accounting system, installation, and training should be implemented correctly To ensure complete reports. Here is a list of a few services we provide during your QuickBooks setup.
- Detailed study and evaluation of your software and accounting needs.
- Installation of software, design, and set up a chart of accounts and entire accounting package, including payroll, accounts receivables, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Loading your chart of accounts and balances, preparing a list of items that you sell to your customers, which can include elements such as inventory parts, non-inventory components, charges, and sales taxes.
- Train all employees in the use of software to meet their accounting needs, management, and tax needs.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual reviews of client’s QuickBooks data to assist with tax preparation and management reports.
- We support QuickBooks desktop version Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Point of Sale, and QuickBooks Online. , Intuit Payroll, and Merchant Services.
- System support and accounts clean up for all clients
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc supports online and on desktop QuickBooks. We can assist Companies with their QuickBooks processes. We help in the integration of management systems to QuickBooks. We can answer regular daily questions specific to the companies QuickBooks. We give monthly closing assistance for complete, accurate, and valid financial records.