Personal Tax Preparation, Register Now.
Complete Details >
View Invoice >
Book Personal Tax Preparation, Here.
Click ⊕ below to view Tax Preparation Information and Example Forms.
Schedule A deductions that may require filing :
- Mortgage interest deduction.
- Deduction for state and local income taxes paid.
- Medical expense deduction.
- Charitable donations deduction.
- Casualty and theft losses in a federally declared disaster area.
- Gambling losses.
- Casualty and theft losses of certain income-producing property.
- Losses from Schedule K-1
- Federal estate taxes on income.
- Amortizable bond premiums.
- Ordinary loss attributable to certain bond investments.
- Certain repayments of Social Security or other income.
- Certain unrecovered investments in a pension.
- Impairment-related work expenses for the disabled.
View Example Form
- Use Schedule C to report income or (loss) from a business you operated or a profession you practiced as a sole proprietor.
- A single-member LLC is a business entity owned by just one person.
- It is not for C corporations or S corporations.
- If you’re doing a day job and freelance on the side and pursue it frequently, you may have to add a schedule C.
- If you have more than one freelance job you may have to fill out a second schedule C.
View Example Form
Schedule D is used to report income or losses from capital assets that are owned by you.
- Home, car, boat, furniture, and stocks to name a few.
- To figure the overall gain or loss from transactions reported on Form 8949;
- To report certain transactions you don’t have to report on Form 8949;
- To report a gain from Form 2439 or 6252 or Part I of Form 4797;
- To report a gain or loss from Form 4684, 6781, or 8824;
- To report a gain or loss from a partnership, S corporation, estate, or trust;
- To report capital gain distributions not reported directly on Form 1040 or
1040-SR, line 6 (or effectively connected capital gain distributions not reported directly on Form 1040-NR, line 14); and
- To report a capital loss carryover from 2018 to 2019.
View Example Form
Schedule K-1 is to report each partner’s share of the partnership’s earnings, losses, deductions, and credits.
K1 for business Partners
- It is the partners who are responsible for paying taxes not the business.
- If taxable income is split pro-rata amongst the partners then each partner should receive a K1 with the stipulated income.
K1 for S Corps
K1 for estates and beneficiaries
- Should trusts and estates pay income tax on their earnings
View Example Form
Complicated Personal Tax Codes, Explained?
Days Left To Get Your Tax Submitted
Before You Start.
Preparing your personal tax can sometimes be quite daunting. Working with complicated tax returns can be overwhelming. Here is a quick overview with a brief description and an example to help you make the right decisions. Click on any of the descriptions below to see what suits your needs.
If you have these documents, simply upload them, we will take care of the rest. Either way, if you’re struggling to understand taxes. let us do the work for you!
Read More…….. Personal Tax Preparation Services
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc provide personal tax support services for businesses and individuals.
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc is a well-instituted business advisory and Accounting Company in Laguna Hills, California, focused on assisting you in your business finances. Our CPA accountants offer exceptional services at affordable rates. Our Accountants are specialists in Accounting, Taxation, Consulting, Quick books, and other services.
Gordon Frasier CPA is a licensed Accounting Company offering multiple accounting and business advisory services. When you search for the “Best CPA near me” online, you will find us among the leading and the most advanced Accounting Firms in California.
What makes Gordon Frasier CPA different from other Accounting Firms in the USA? We spend time with our clients, which helps us understand their business needs, concerns, and restraints. Therefore, we can help them with personalized and tailored solutions to meet the individual requirements of our client’s financial affairs. Gordon Frasier a trusted Business Advisory Services in Irvine, Santa Ana, Lake Forest, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, and Orange County, and now the online services have been extended countrywide throughout all states in the USA.
You’re in secure hands
Gordon Frasier CPA and Company Inc, has been preparing taxes for businesses and individuals since 2007, and our mission is to take the stress and complexity out of a tax season for our clients. We direct you every step of the way to simplify the process.
The IRS Form 1040 is a perfect place to start for your tax planning strategies. We will guide you through the form…
Gordon Frasier CPA and Company Inc, has a range of tax management services as Tax preparation and analyzing tax liabilities….
Gordon Frasier CPA and Company Inc, assists you in Setting up Chart of Accounts for your Home Budget goals, managing your finances …
Budget and Cashflow
Gordon Frasier CPA and Company Inc, assists where you most need help your Budget and Cash flow. We consider your unique situation…