Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc.
Our website address is: https://gordonfrasiertax.com
We value your Personal and Company’s privacy; it is important to us.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from various sources, including the following:
Information we receive from interviews regarding your tax situation; and
Information we receive on applications, organizers, or by other means, such as your name, address, telephone number, social security, dependents, Income, and other tax-related data; and
Information from all tax-related documents you provide that are required to process tax returns, as Forms W-2, 1099’s, stock transactions and previous tax returns, Employer Withholdings Documents, etc.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information concerning you, except to employees who need access to such information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We may, from time to time, use qualified and secure services from outside of the United States, which will in no way affect your privacy.
Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc reserves the right to refuse service.
CONSENT TO USE TAX RETURN INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS TO PREPARE YOUR TAX FORMS
Federal law requires this consent form to be provided to you. Unless authorized by law, we cannot use your tax return information for purposes other than the preparation and filing of your tax return without your consent.
I authorize Gordon Frasier CPA & Company Inc. to use tax return information and documents to prepare your tax forms.
If you think your tax return information has been disclosed or misused in a manner unauthorized by law or without your permission, contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) by telephone at 1-800-366-4484, or send an amail to email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION TO UPLOAD to our Site –
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Card/ITIN/ATIN
- Last Year’s Tax Return
- Valid Driver’s License
- Copies of Driver’s Licenses and Social Security Cards
INCOME AND TAX INFORMATION:
- Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
- Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
- Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
- Self-Employment Income and Expenses, SE Health Insurance
- Sale of a Personal Residence
- Rental Income and Expenses
- Sale of any Business Assets
- Gambling or Lottery Winnings (W-2G for some winnings)
- State Income Tax Refund (1099-G)
- Pension Income (1099-R)
- Estimated Taxes Paid
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement (SSA-1099 or RRB-1099)
- IRA or 401(k) Distribution (1099-R)
- Unemployment Compensation (1099-G)
- Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
- Medical Expenses
- Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
- Mortgage Interest
- Charitable Contributions (cash and non-cash)
- Employee Business Expenses
- Gambling Losses
- Moving Expenses
- Traditional IRA Contributions
- Higher Education Expenses
- Educator Expenses
- Student Loan Interest
- Miscellaneous Expenses – Tax Preparation Fees, Saftey Deposit Box
- Child Care Provider Address and Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number and telephone number
- Adoption Expenses
- Retirement Savings Contributions Credit
- Medical Health Care 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C
- Residential Energy Credits, Solar, HVAC.
This above list gives some examples of documents that might be required and is not the Total List of Tax Information which could be needed.